Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Pune has decided to recruit several posts. Through this recruitment drive, other posts including Engineer-D will be recruited. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official website tifr.res.in. This recruitment drive will be run till 31 August 2022.
Here are the vacancy details
Through this recruitment drive, 1 post of Engineer-D, 1 post of Administrative Officer-C (Accounts), 1 post of Administrative Officer-C (Purchase and Store), 1 post of Engineer-C (Digital) and One post of Engineer-C (Electronics) will be filled.
Essential Educational Qualification
- Engineer-D: Candidate should have passed ME/M.Tech in Civil stream with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Administrative Officer-C (Accounts): Post Graduate in Commerce with 55% marks in aggregate from recognized University/Institute in Advanced Accountancy /Auditing/Taxation subjects OR Graduate in Commerce/Institute from recognized University/Institute with 60% marks in aggregate B.Com, Inter-CA or CMA Apart from this, the candidate must have knowledge of computer.
- Administrative Officer-C (Purchase and Store): Graduation with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute or Diploma/Degree/Certificate course in Management from a recognized University/Institute. In addition, the candidate should have computer knowledge Is necessary.
- Engineer-C (Digital): Candidate should have full time degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institute in the relevant subject.
- Engineer-C (Electronics): Full time Degree in Engineering in Electronics/ Equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Engineer-D: Maximum age 35 years.
- Administrative Officer-C (Accounts): Maximum age 40 years.
- Administrative Officer-C (Purchase and Store): Maximum age 43 years.
- Engineer-C (Digital): Maximum age 31 years.
- Engineer-C (Electronics): Maximum age is 28 years.
Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of several steps.
Candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in.