Chandigarh Housing Board Vacancy 2022: There is good news for the candidates who are waiting for government jobs in Chandigarh. Actually, Chandigarh Housing Board has recruited many posts. Housing Board has released the advertisement for various technical and non-technical posts. According to the advertisement issued for the recruitment, a total of 89 posts of Junior Engineer, Clerk and others will be recruited. The application process for these posts has started. Online applications will be able to be submitted by 31 October 2022.
CHB Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates applying for these posts will have to pay Rs 800 as application fee. Whereas, the candidates belonging to the SC cadre will have to pay the application fee of Rs 400 only. Keep in mind that the last date for submission of application fee is 4th November 2022.
CHB Recruitment 2022 last date
To apply for the recruitment to the total 89 posts being done by the Chandigarh Housing Board is 31 October 2022.
For these posts of Junior Engineer and Clerk should not be less than 18 years and more than 37 years as on the last date of application.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates applying for these posts should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any other higher education institution.
- Apart from this, there should be a minimum English computer typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- At the same time, the candidate should have done a computer concept course of minimum 80 hours duration.
How to apply
- First of all, candidates will have to submit the application on the official recruitment portal chb.chdadmnrectt.in.
- In order to apply for the posts advertised by the Chandigarh Housing Board, candidates have to first register themselves.
- After this, login through your registration details and submit the application.
- Keep in mind that only such candidates will be able to pay the prescribed application fee till November 4, who have registered till October 31.