1. According to production data of Food and Agriculture Organization Corporate Statistical Database (FAOSTAT), India ranks first position in milk production in the world contributing 24% of global milk production in the year 2021-22. As the information provided by Shri Parshottam Rupala, Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying – “The milk production of India has registered 51% increase during the last eight years i.e., during the year 2014-15 and 2021-22 and increased to 22 crore tons in the year 2021-22.
2. Union Minister (RT&H) Shri Nitin Gadkari met the Qatari Delegation led by Mr. Jassim bin Saif Al Sulaiti, Minister of Transport of Qatar in New Delhi on 07 Feb 2023. In the meeting views and opinions were exchanged in the sectors pertaining to Sustainable Transport Infrastructure Development and deliberated upon capacity building and technology sharing in sustainable alternate clean and green fuels, electric mobility and development of innovative transit technologies for movement of passenger and cargo.
3. Union Minister for Science & Technology, Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurates 2nd SCO Young Scientist Conclave in Bengaluru. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi had coined an acronym HEALTH (‘H’ for Health-care cooperation, ‘E’ for Economic cooperation, ‘A’ for Alternate Energy, ‘L’ for Literature and Culture ‘T’ for Terrorism free society, ‘H’ for Humanitarian Cooperation). Motto of the young scientists should be – To Innovate, Patent, Produce and Prosper.
4. Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways, Shri Sarbananda Sonowal had organized the 1st Incredible India International Cruise Conference 2022 at Mumbai on 14-15 May, 2022. This ground work done on waterways-
Led to start of first longest river cruise from Varanasi to Dibrugarh Assam via Indo-Bangladesh Protocol Route from 13.01.2023.
Shown increased bookings on several river cruises on Ganga, Brahmaputra, Kerala Backwaters, Odisha etc.
5. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has setup 12 Garima Greh Shelter Home for Transgender Persons on pilot basis in 9 States. In total, 654 transgender persons have benefited through Garima Greh project.
|Sr. No.||State||Total No. of Beneficiaries|