NTA UGC NET Provisional Answer Key 2022 OUT @ugcnet.nta.nic.in: The National Testing Agency has released the UGC NET 2022 answer key. The National Testing Agency has conducted UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles) in 04 Phases in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Key(s) along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses on the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ for candidates to challenge. The agency has conducted the examination in three phases namely in July, August, September and October 2022. As of now, there is no official update regarding the release of the answer key of the UGC JRF answer key. The candidates are advised to cross-check the answer key to calculate the marks secured in the examination.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the Answer Key, may challenge the same by paying a fee
of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee.
The details for Answer Key Challenge are given below:
|(Phase- I, II and III )|
|1||Duration for Answer Key Challenge||18-20 October 2022 (upto 05:00 P.M.)|
|2||Last date for Payment||20 October 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)|
The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm
up to 20 October 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the
processing fee. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium.
UGC NET Answer Key 2022 Date
As of now, the commission has not mentioned any date regarding the release of the UGC NET answer key. However, the candidates are advised to keep a tab on the official website for getting an update regarding the same.
|UGC NET Events||Important Dates|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2022||Phase 1: July 09, 11, and 12, 2022.|
Phase 2: September 20 to 22, 2022
Phase 3: September 14 to October 23, 2022
|UGC NET Answer key Release Date||18th October 2022|
How to Download the UGC NET 2022 Answer Key?
The UGC NET answer key 2022 has to be downloaded from the official website of the agency. The answer key is released separately for all the subjects along with the candidate’s OMR copy. Check out the following section to know the steps relevant to download the UGC NET 2022 answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the UGC NET answer key 2022.
- Step 3: Next, click on the desired subject and right-click on the same to open it.
- Step 4: Cross-check the answers mentioned on the UGC NET answer key and save it on the device for future reference.
How to Use the UGC NET Answer Key 2022?
The primary focus of releasing the UGC NET answer key is to aid the marks calculation step for the candidate. It also helps the candidate in tracking their performance in the examination and ensures transparency in the whole process.
The candidates can use the UGC NET 2022 answer key along with their OMR copy and follow the below-mentioned steps to do the same.
- Download the UGC NET answer key 2022 from the official website.
- Next, tally the answers mentioned on the provisional answer key with the one mentioned on the OMR sheet.
- Then, use the marking scheme as released by the agency i.e. add 2 marks for each correct answer and leave the incorrect answer as no negative marking is introduced for the wrong answer.
- Finally, check your marks after going through the final calculation.
- Download Previous Year Papers of UGC NET Exam
How to Raise an Objection Against the UGC NET Answer Key 2022?
The candidates participating in the UGC NET exam have the right to raise an objection against the answers that are wrong or have an error. The authorities go through the claims made by the candidates and then release the final answer key. For raising an objection, the candidates can consider the following steps.
- Visit the official website of NTA,
- Next, click on the UGC NET objection portal.
- After this, log in using the application number and password or date of birth.
- Click on the challenge answer key link and then mark the answers that are wrong.
- Click on the question id and then attach relevant evidence in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to the payment portal and pay the admissible fee per question via the online payment mode.
- Submit the objection against the UGC NET answer key 2022 on the official website.
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If the challenge of any candidate is found correct, the Answer Key will be revised and applied in the response of all the candidates accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final. No challenge will be accepted after 20 October 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)
It may be noted that NTA will issue the Public Notice for inviting Answer Key challenges for Phase IV of UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycles), in due course.