SSC CPO has release the notification for the examination to be conducted for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) will be released on Wednesday, 10 August 2022. The recruitment process will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the first stage of the selection process in Computer Based Examination (CBE) mode is proposed to be conducted during the month of November 2022. With the release of notification for SSC SI Delhi Police & CAPF Exam 2022, commonly known as SSC CPO Exam, the application process will also start and the candidates who are interested and eligible to apply can visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. The last date of application has been fixed as 30 August 2022.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 10th August 2022
- Apply Online Start Date: 10th August 2022
- Apply Online Last Date: 30th August 2022
- Last date for making fee payment (Online): 30th August 2022
- Last date for making fee payment (Offline): 31st August 2022
- SSC CPO Tier 1 Admit Card 2022: To be notified
- SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date: November 2022
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Females: No fee
The SSC CPO application fee can be paid online as well as offline by generating Challan. Fees can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or credit/ debit cards of any bank. Candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Age limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
The age relaxation given to the reserved category as per the government rules
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university will be eligible for this post.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates will be selected by SSC for Sub-Inspector posts in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces on the basis of CBE Paper 1, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Paper 2 and Detailed Medical Test. The written test of Phase-I will be of two hours and will consist of 50 questions each from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
How to Apply online for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the SSC CPO 2022 Notification PDF
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.ssc.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form