Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for the post of Medical Officer. The commission is going to make appointments on a total of 611 posts. Submit the application form before the last date. Interested candidates may note that they can apply for UPPSC MO Ayurveda Recruitment 2022 through official UPPSC website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. These recruitments have been taken out under the Department of AYUSH, Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurveda Recruitment 2022 Online Form
UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 05/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/09/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 02/09/2022
- Last Date Complete Form : 05/09/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 105/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Medical Officer MO Ayurvedic Post Direct Recruitment Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|MEDICAL OFFICER (AYURVEDA),S-09/01||611|
UPPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic Eligibility 2022
Degree in Ayurveda OR Five years degree or diploma in Ayurveda with Registration as a Vaidya with the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh and 6 Month Experience.